Thursday, January 12, 2012

試用Cle De Peau, Try Out Cle De Peau

I tried out the following Cle De Peau Products tonight. 

1. Cleansing Cream: act as makeup remover, once you put it on your skin, the cream turns in emulsion oil that melts your makeup.

2. Toner and Cotton: They recommend peopel to apply toner and emulsion moisturizer on their cotton.  For couple fo reasons, 1) Cotton pad will help products spread out evenly and thoroughly; 2)The cotton pad has silk and pearl extract that helps to puff the top layer of dead skin cell.

3. La Cream: this cream cost $525.  Yes, it does cost $525.  It is the number one seller in this line.  Very easy to smooth out.  Only a pea size would be enough to apply on the entire face and throat.  This high performance night cream works to clarify, contour, firm, re-texturize, brighten, and energize skin.  They claim that you can see the difference in 24 hours.  Let's see. ;)

This is 10:04PM.  I'll write about how my face feel tomorrow morning. ;)

Now, this is 8:28AM.  My face feels very soft and all the cream was absorbed.  Noticed one thing, my pores on my both cheeks seem smaller.  and one of my acne seems calm down quite a bit. And the dry patch next to my lip seems a little better.  I'm gonna try it for a few more days and see if it does improve.

1-24-12 this is the 12th date using Cle De Peau!  I cleaned, toned and applied Diorskin One Essential serum before using La Creme.  I noticed two things: 1) pores definitely got smaller; 2)my blemishes appeared lighter and skin recovered faster than usual.  My skin usually recovers within 14 days after acnes, but I've aged and so did my skin.  It slows down my skin renewal power and I noticed that it takes much longer to recover.  After using the La Creme, it does accelerate my skin renewal power; LOVE it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment