Thursday, January 12, 2012

01-11-12 決定了 Decision Was Made!

Today, it marks another significant day of my life.  After a few months of working in a partnership with my best friend, it comes to a conclusion that the partnership needs to be ended.  Working with your teacher and your friend is fun but both person needs to work it as a marriage.  Once honeymoon is over, you reveal a lot more toward the other person.  Now, you will have to deal with finance, authority, responsibilities, duties and emotion. 

Even if you are 90% compatible with 10% incompatible, this 10% can ruin a "marriage" if it is a principal.  I am the kind of person who is very lay back on lots of small stuff.  I usually do not fight for authorities and I watch how everything goes.  If I see we are deviating from our direction, I will make sure it is known.  If I do see a problem and it is a principal problem, I will raise my voice.  If there is something in running the business that I see to be affirm about, I will stand firm on my ground.  However, I will usually break away when my partner does not listen persistently.  And it happened.

Anyway, we decided to dissolve the partnership peacefully and I will start my own brand today.  I felt relieved although I understand I will have to work twice harder.  I don't know what's ahead of me and my future is still a question mark, but I am confident that I can conquer it!

No comments:

Post a Comment