Thursday, January 12, 2012

01-12-12 淺談Cle De Peau,

It is a wonderful day today!  I went to Nieman Marcus to receive training from Judy Lam at Cle De Peau under Shiseido, just like Lexus to Toyota.  And I also receive another offer from a New York based with French inspiration company, Le Metier De Beaute.  Um......Yes, they are LUXURIOUS!!!!!!!  

Gratis from Judy!!  Can't wait to try them out!
Freelancing is fun and allows you to learn about different products.  It does help me to build my own kits as well.  The only thing I don't like is this: "once you start with Niemans, you will never go back to Walmart." Lol! Just Kidding. 

Let me say the following: As a true makeup artist, you actually do have to know about almost everything, from Walmart to Niemans.  Everybody does develope their own preferences and techniques with certain things.  However, a true makeup artist should not be biased about products.  The most important thing is techniques.  I believe that we should expand our horizon and get to know products that are great selling in Walmart as well as in Niemans.
Besides, you will encounter customers with different background and you do need to know products that within their budget when you recommend stuff to them.

The main difference I believe between pretige cosmetic lines and drugstore cosmetic line is the ingredients and process of the products.  As long as it is suitable for your skin and your budget, go for it!  We only have one face!  Do treat it right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment