Thursday, February 2, 2012

What Makes You DIFFERENT?

I worked for Le Metier De Beaute at the Galleria for an event.  An old lady gave me a $5 tip for her simple touch up. 

Of course $5 is nothing big, but it is huge to me.  It means I am receiving a recognition by a customer.  Someone recognizes your effort, your energy, and your talent!  I have always wanted to tell my students and my friends this: "There are many talented people out there in the world.  What makes them want to use you over other people is your PERSONALITY, your HEART and your PASSION!"

Yes, you could be the most creative makeup artist in the world.  If you don't know how to work with people, being reliable, responsible, and having the ability to make your client feel comfortable around you, you are not a GOOD MUA yet! 

Having solid basic skill can get your started, but having GREAT personal skill will make you being WANTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment