Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It has been a happy day today

There are two wonderful things happening today!

1. I took my mother to see doctor for her result!  Everything comes back normal.  No signs of cancer in her liver!  Thank Buddha and Grand Master for this!

2. I spoke with the editor of a national portrait, photography magazine Today Studio《今日人像》 in China and she confirmed with me that my work will be published in the March 2012 issue.  This made me jumped and dance two laps in my apartment!  This is not only a simple publication but also a report card for me.  Today Studio is a magazine specializing in photography, portrait and photoshop for professionals.  Every month, the magazine comes up with a theme for competitions.  With that said, all makeup artists in China (a country with 1.3 billion population will be submitting their work every month.  To be selected for publication is such a great honor!  Since I started to read this magazine in 2010, I have always been fascinated with the photography, the knowledge, the theme makeup/style.  I fell in love with it!  From this magazine, I learnt lots of most updated information in the industry and also have been inspired by lots of ideas! 

I'll continue to do makeup and styling with all efforts!  My goal is to provide a platform for art on faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment