Friday, February 24, 2012

Product Review: Diorshow New Look Mascara

As you all know, I started with Dior and still in love with lots of their products, esp the makeups.  In spring 2012, Dior has come up a new mascara: Diorshow New Look Mascara.  Being very different from its Diorshow Mascara that has got this big brush, they have invented a nano-bristle brush that suitable just for short lashes.  It has got a special formula that strengthen and multiply the lashes that creates ultimate volume.

I personally tried it and it curls up my straigh lashes and it does make my Asian thin lashes look fuller.  On top of that, it does not smudge!!! Yes, I have to confess that most mascara, waterproof or not will smudge on me, this one does not!!!  I am incredibly happy with it!!!!

 Picture Source: Sephora.com
Profile

Front


No comments:

Post a Comment