Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review Bare Mineral Round The Clock waterproof Eyeliner

Now, here comes the BareMineral Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner.   It cost $14 and is very creamy.  It goes on like cream but sets like liquid.  You don't need to use anything to set the liner since it will set by itself when it dries.  Thus, if you want to create that smokey eyeliner effect, you better smudge it with a little sponge before it sets.  In addition, the pigmentation is really good too.  It glides on very easily without any stops(see below)
                                      

I applied my liner on the waterline on top and bottom and it does not smudge on me.   The pictures below shows how it really works around the clock.  By the way, the color I chose is called 8PM, which is black I believe.  

At 10:00AM, nice and fresh.    


At 2:00PM, it looks pretty good without touch up.
At 7:00PM, okay now, it is really looking good after almost 10 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment