Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cle De Peau Intensifying Cream Liner

Since everybody is into Sun and waterproof products, I'm going to start posting reviews on various eyeliners.   The first one is Cle De Peau Intensifying Cream Liner.  It comes with a retractable small eyeliner brush, which I found very useful and it can create the finest lines with the cream.  The cream is very smooth and easy to glide.  This is also one of my pet peeves.  I like eyeliners that are a little bit softer for application.  The harder it is, the more difficult to put on.  Since it is so soft, it won't make any stops when you draw.

The color I chose is dark grey with a hint of blue.  I do like how it turns out.  It's not a water proof liner but it does give you the waterproof effect.  I started my makeup at 9:00AM and ran some errands during the day.  By 7:00PM, my liners are still there, with only a tiny bit of smudges on the tip of my eyes. Please see the pictures below.  Notice, I did not wipe away the smudges before taking a pictures.

One thing I wanted to emphasize is that all of these cream products have a layer of concealer to seal off the products so it won't get dry out so quickly.  Thus, I suggest not to break the seal by only use the products with a clean brush and always get it from the same area(see below).  Otherwise, cream products will get dry out quicker and get contaminated a lot easier than any other form of shadows/eyeliners.

Our next product to be tested is Bare Mineral Around The Clock!  I love the pigmentation of it.  However, can it stand the test?  Stay tuned!


9:00AM, Just applied the liner.  I really love the color, sort of smoky yet subtle

12:00PM, Came home from the bank and outdoor.  It went faded a little bit on the corner. But, still looking good overall.
5:00PM, in general, the eye liners are still there, yet it is not as dark as when we first applied it.


No comments:

Post a Comment